- Many games show emulation warnings in the log window (unaligned read, bad read/write address), due to inaccuracies in the core.
- Test: Metroid Fusion & Advance Wars
- Linking doesn't work quite right yet, due to core changes.
-> Cross platform linking might be a possibility under new Qt system
- Gb_Apu audio core: assertation error occurs when disabling GB sound
- Improve automatic 64k/128k flash save detection
- HQ3x/4x ASM implementation produces wrong interpolation on the image's border
- Remove 16 bit hack for filters
-> Not compatible to software motion blur (display corruption)
- Add selection for compressed archives with more than one ROM in them
- Improve AVI recording (produces asynchronous files)
- Enable audio stream compression for AVI files
- Add stereo upmixing support to OpenAL
- Verify BIOS files by checksum instead by file extension
-> XySSL is a nice compact hash library. We need a DB of correct BIOSes though.
- Merge HQ2x/LQ2x C code into code for HQ3x/4x
- Apply pixel filter to sprites and BG seperately for better image quality
- Create Visual Studio project using SDL makefile
- VisualBoyAdvance Color Edition implementation
- Apply HQ3x/4x optimizations from C version to ASM version
- Apply pixel filter only to changed parts of the rendered image
- Make use of multi-core CPUs
-> To really make use of these, we need to multithread more parts of the core.
-> Could be a focal point on major Qt release
- Make use of 64 bit CPUs
-> Need to rewrite x86 ASM into x64 assembly
-> Could use YASM?