Visual Boy Advance-M
aceloop

remember the last rom

i want to know if i can suggest if VBA-m can remember the last rom which you opened so every time you dont have to go through folders to get where you was last time.

There is a small listing of the latest used roms.

Its in FILE -> RECENT. The top one is the latest one played. You can load it via a keyboard shortcut of CTRL+F1 (similar procedure with other game, F2, F3, etc...)

You can also freeze the listing, though its not needed (frozen, it'd be like a bookmark)

I think I know what you are after (see Spacy? ). Go to Options->Emulator->Directories. There you can either set the path for you main games folder or set it to remember the directory of the last game you opened like the original VBA via the little checkbox.

i like the recent list.... Snes9x has a bug in it which automatic loads any roms opened, (only if you open the rom itself, if you open it from snes9x's open function it doesn't)

I think I know what you are after (see Spacy? ). Go to Options->Emulator->Directories. There you can either set the path for you main games folder or set it to remember the directory of the last game you opened like the original VBA via the little checkbox.

thanks thats much better