Visual Boy Advance-M

Ok, since us 4 kings.. err admins (unless theres more) can't be available 24/7 we will be assigning super moderators, since this board isn't even nearly finished being put together (yes, i am looking to maybe shuffle boards, assign subboards, make more boards etc,) a crack team of staff will need to be put together,

i have already assigned Bigirb2002 as a super mod as i have had him as a admin of one of my boards before, and i trust him with my next system upgrade (and thats saying alot about the guy).

Now, I'm not entirely sure on who else is suitable, i downright know Clements is trustable with such a task, but I don't know if you'd want it, seeing as you moderate so many boards already.

then theres Chrono, if it is indeed the Chrono i think it is, theres a definite Super mod place there if you want it.

Of course, i don't like to take away from the jobs of my fellow admins :P, but MyBB is my thing, while programming and hacking away at the bugs is theres, so to speak.

Of Course, if you think your up to the task, moderator positions (board specific mods) are available as well, so just post a reply here if you feel you are up to it. (And please, TCOS, just because you did our mums doesn't mean you will be made a moderator :P)

Once Jonas joins, theres another admin ;)

then theres Chrono, if it is indeed the Chrono i think it is, theres a definite Super mod place there if you want it.

Yah, if he's the one Chrono Archangel, he can for sure be a mod, considering he is one of the main NGEmu admins.

I don't want to make this seem as begging to be a moderator like most new members on forums tend to do. :P

I currently moderate General Plots website and run my own website. I am an outstanding member at Ngemu and very knowledgeable of the rules and how to enforce them so if you are still looking for people to moderate the board I'd appreciate it if you considered me. I would be honored to moderate the VBA-M community.

If I am considered and you are still looking for help, I'd be interested in covering anything under the support section if needed.

It's up to you (Squall) and Mudlord though, I don't want to make it seem as if I'm begging or anything so I'll leave it up to you to decide. :)

If I am considered and you are still looking for help, I'd be interested in covering anything under the support section if needed.

..Which specific support sections? Or all of them?

I don't want to make this seem as begging to be a moderator like most new members on forums tend to do. :P

I currently moderate General Plots website and run my own website. I am an outstanding member at Ngemu and very knowledgeable of the rules and how to enforce them so if you are still looking for people to moderate the board I'd appreciate it if you considered me. I would be honored to moderate the VBA-M community.

It's up to you (Squall) and Mudlord though, I don't want to make it seem as if I'm begging or anything so I'll leave it up to you to decide. :)

:banana_freaky:

:australia:

I will have to speak to General Plot, i wish to know the dependability of any person i consider for a Super mod position...

oh, and i realise i just made that seem like i was saying you werent, or atleast it could be portrayed that way, i just don't make decisions like that without good thought.

I will have to speak to General Plot, i wish to know the dependability of any person i consider for a Super mod position...

oh, and i realise i just made that seem like i was saying you werent, or atleast it could be portrayed that way, i just don't make decisions like that without good thought.

No problem, I completely understand. I haven't seen GP on his forums for a few days so I don't really know where he is at the moment. It might be a bit difficult to get a hold of him right now.

As for mudlord's question probably the GBA section, but I'll wait until you and squall make a decision and speak with GP.:)

No problem, I completely understand. I haven't seen GP on his forums for a few days so I don't really know where he is at the moment. It might be a bit difficult to get a hold of him right now.

He's always on his Yahoo account..

Here from zsnes's forum.

I can be a mod, if you want. If not, that's OK too.

If you guys still need people to help around here, I wouldn't mind. I'm still going to do your mothers regardless though... :P

:angry:

I had dibs first!

Here from zsnes's forum.

I can be a mod, if you want. If not, that's OK too.

What section?

If you guys still need people to help around here, I wouldn't mind. I'm still going to do your mothers regardless though...

:deal:

What sections?

Support in particular could use some love. I'm comfier with supermoderation tasks personally, though I do not suck in webmastering matters or believe I lack either experience or competence.