Visual Boy Advance-M
Squall Leonhart

Opening of the VBA-M Forums

Correction:

We are on a entirely different SQL database to NgEmu. Thus, this forum is completely seperate to ngemu. We have the same domain, yet different forum and DBMSes. Not to mention the VBA-M server is on the exact same server as ZSNES.

Which means, posts will not show up on ngemu at all. And it gives more people access to VBA-M support than before, due to relaxed sign-up restrictions.

What are the "Support" and "Compatibility" subforums for? Reporting issues with games, or just building compatibility lists?

Yes, the separate support & compatibility subforums for the different game systems are for game specific bugs on that system as well as compatibility :).

I decided the move due to a couple of reasons:

* More people can now have access to the forums (NGEmu has restrictions on certain email addresses).

* I wanted to make use of the SQL database the server has.

* I wanted a place with more freedom.

And currently, these forums fill all those things.

I have a question about this forum:

Where can I see in a thread where the new posts (which I have not yet read) start?

Where can I see in a thread where the new posts (which I have not yet read) start?

Click jump.gif

Looks nice, but I have to check one board more than before now!? o.O

But it's better to have a own forum, because if you was away more than a day from NGEmu, you will find dozens of PCSX2 or no$GBA posts and sometimes overlook the VBA-M posts.

so people such as yourself could join JKKDARK, We all know about your history with ngemu, lol.

What are the "Support" and "Compatibility" subforums for? Reporting issues with games, or just building compatibility lists?

Good question Dwedit, basically, the compatibility board will be for posting working rom configurations / and a full game compatibility list per system.

the support tab will be for providing crash or system related support, Bugs may also be posted to the support board and if confirmed will be moved to the bugs board.

this board is still new and boards may be added / renamed as yet.

look at the welcome panel

Welcome back, spacy51. You last visited: Today, 12:38 AM (User CP — Log Out)

View New Posts | View Today's Posts | Private Messages (New 0, Unread 0, Total 0)