Visual Boy Advance-M
TheCanadianBacon

VBA-M [svn 854 MFC] info and download

General Info:

VBA-M is a [super] Game Boy emulator for Windows, Linux & Mac. Here you can get information about the latest development build of the Windows version and download it while you're at it.

Changes in this release:

bgk: Initial version of the GTK GUI (forwardported from VBA's CVS)

xkiv: SDL: new option to slow down autofire (needed for it to work with some games)

bgk: Fixed MFC

ZachThibeau: Compiled release. used yasm instead of nasm. (nasm giving errors in release build but not in debug build), fixed url in about box to point to http://vba-m.com

Download:

VisualBoyAdvance-M SVN854

MD5: 6b37c1eb0a8cbafbd4a1fed2726b97dd

You should be aware that Google Code doesn't let you delete a file after 50 downloads. It's then there forever. So it's not the best idea to name a file "VisualBoyAdvance.7z", since you won't be able to replace that later with the "latest" version. Just so you know.

it didn't even give me an option after I uploaded it so what you are telling is pointless. I can't even rename. All builds after that will have this issue fixed though

Actually, there's a "Delete" button, if you click on a file and then look up at the top where the Search bar is. You can use that if you accidentally upload the wrong file or something - but only before 50 downloads. Was just trying to be helpful. =)

Remove the Quick Open rom function, its causing issues with the others. if anyone has an issue, tough shit for them, the disorganised bastards can stfu. *Serious face*

Theres no laziness allowed on this squad! lol.

The problem seems to be caused by the UseLastDir functions effecting the other OpenRom controls.

Guest Abeno Seimei

I get a Cannot SetCooperativeLevel 80070057 error...

I don't know what is the cause, but only happens when I select Audio:Direct Sound 8

Apparently it doesn´t do nothing because then it works normally (I tested just a bit only) It is just annoying

Sorry for my crappy English! >_<

We don't support lower then Windows 2000, which supports OpenAL and XAudio(when after downloading the XAudio runtime files), so there's no loss of compatibility.