Visual Boy Advance-M
TheCanadianBacon

VisualBoyAdvance-M 891

howdy all, got a new compile for y'all

http://zachthibeau.com/dload/vba-m/VisualBoyAdvance-MSVN891.zip

Changelog:

Again with spacy51 (thanks for coming back btw, twas wondering where you went): Update DevInfo.txt.

Add the new SoundDriver.h file to the project file.

also please note this is the actual svn release I didn't regress anything and I did this as a user asked for a full release. Installer format to come soon when I have more time

ok I know not much time passed but this was on my mind and needed to get done so here is the installer

http://zachthibeau.com/dload/vba-m/VisualBoyAdvance-M_891_Setup.exe

I'll add file associations at a later date

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(26) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'pDirectSound'

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(26) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(26) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(29) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'dsbNotify'

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(29) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(29) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(50) : error C2065: 'pDirectSound' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(53) : error C2065: 'dsbNotify' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(63) : error C2065: 'dsbNotify' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(64) : error C2065: 'dsbNotify' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(64) : error C2227: left of '->Release' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

1> type is ''unknown-type''

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(65) : error C2065: 'dsbNotify' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(73) : error C2065: 'pDirectSound' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(84) : error C2065: 'pDirectSound' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(84) : error C2227: left of '->Release' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(85) : error C2065: 'pDirectSound' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(97) : error C2065: 'IID_IDirectSound8' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(97) : error C2065: 'pDirectSound' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(103) : error C2065: 'pDirectSound' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(103) : error C2227: left of '->Initialize' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(109) : error C2065: 'pDirectSound' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(109) : error C2227: left of '->SetCooperativeLevel' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(123) : error C2065: 'pDirectSound' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(123) : error C2227: left of '->CreateSoundBuffer' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(159) : error C2065: 'pDirectSound' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(159) : error C2227: left of '->CreateSoundBuffer' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(170) : error C2065: 'IID_IDirectSoundNotify8' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(170) : error C2065: 'dsbNotify' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(178) : error C2065: 'dsbNotify' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(178) : error C2227: left of '->SetNotificationPositions' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(179) : error C2065: 'dsbNotify' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(179) : error C2227: left of '->Release' must point to class/struct/union/generic type

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(180) : error C2065: 'dsbNotify' : undeclared identifier

1>..\..\src\win32\DirectSound.cpp(231) : error C2065: 'pDirectSound' : undeclared identifier

there's strange problem after i update windows sdk. this's error log.

This error looks like the WinSDK setup removed your Include&Lib paths for DirectX. Re-Add them to Visual C++.

Edit:

Hm, but actually it should just complain about missing header files. Maybe a simple recompile ALL will help.

Thanks for the installer, works great!

It migth be an idea to use the official vba-m logo in the installer instead of the general icon with the arrow.

Deinstalling works decently, no matter I won't need it at all :banana:.

Best regards,

TheTitan

there technically isn't a real set logo to be honest and I'm recompiling vba-m since when I reloaded the source with the latest svn it didn't overwrite my old changes so I'm redownloading the svn and recompiling it properly ;) and I'm working on the installer to include the option to do file associations properly

ok new installer at http://zachthibeau.com/dload/vba-m/VisualBoyAdvance-M_1.8.0.891_Setup.exe and in this fixed installer it gives you file associations with .gba .gbc and .gb will add more including an option to open .zip files from context menu so that it doesn't screw around with your archiving programs

and the vba-m compilled binary is now fixed as statically compiled

I set the icon to be the tangofied vba-m icon but it's not working, will fix that at a later date