Visual Boy Advance-M
Iconoclast

File Listing in Version 2.2 Beta

Now you've got it :P

Those are also pretty cool, which is why I respect mudlord's plugin. It's a little unfair, but as long as we're limited to programming for the Windows operating system, it's worth nothing (or noting, dunno if I should bother correcting that typo or not) that the ASCII-compliant keyboard and Xbox 360 controllers are among the simplest and easiest devices to standard-ly support on the Windows machine.

Put bluntly, but something like that.

shit has licked bitch.

bitch has licked shit.

therefore your argument is invalid.

[...but seriously, I'd much rather use a keyboard :P ya got a point there]

Oh, jeez...I've only used that thing subconsciously like, twice, when playing Xbox 360 games, I'm like, why they got this shit here...just use the control stick.

The rest of the pad felt more comfortable than using a keyboard to play Kung Fu Chaos, but with emulation maybe I have a bias for console debugging that I conveniently prefer to not switch between a keyboard and something else to make multitasking easier. I can beat the shit out of people who use a N64 controller for SSB online just fine, although the controller may give them slight advantage lol ...

Cause of the control stick, anyway. It's also a challenge to write a plugin using WM/GetKeys because you can press the "control stick" left and right at the same time, and there is no single, official answer of how to handle that. Fortunately by masking the controller bits and boosting the range I've made "rotating the control stick" on the keyboard a bit easier, but it'd be nice if I could use the Buttons -> Reserved1 / Buttons -> Reserved2 elements for things like, press a single key to rotate the control stick once. Helps with that retarded shit in Mario Party, made my fucking hands sore on the actual 64 controller.

I can beat the shit out of people who use a N64 controller for SSB online just fine, although the controller may give them slight advantage lol ...

I lol'd

xD you knew I was talking about you

But man, I don't need no exotic-ass controllers to smash your ass...feel that kernel driver access to the keyboard!!

Vroom-VROOOOOM-nigga-nigga-nigga...

That's fair enough. Really I've probably rusted a bit just working on my keyboard plugin for so long; the damn thing's only 4 kilobytes (NTFS file allocation table segmentation size). I'm out of shape.

But since it's complete, I've been having fun testing it out with SSB locally.

Goddamned Fox McCloud is still an annoying pain in the ass though.

Maybe I should give it a test online and try my plugin out against you sometime soon. :P I haven't done Kaillera in a long time.